[tex-hyphen] js hyphen patterns?

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun Mar 20 16:53:28 CET 2016

Dear All,

I wanted to build some hyphenation patterns for js (to be used in
Hyphenator[0] and hypher[1]), in order to allow people to easily use
(and proofread) Latin hyphenation patterns[2].

The only way to have js patterns in line with the documentation[3] seems
to be a webpage provided by Hyphenator[4]. But a ruby script[5] lies in
tex-hyphen svn repository for what seems to be the same purpose, but
gives an outdated format (not including the difficult values
"patternArrayLength" and "valueStoreLength").

So the question is: do you know any other way than the webpage to make
js patterns? (a script would be much better to me, I started one on
https://github.com/eroux/pat-to-js, but then gave up). Also, maybe it
would be best to remove the script from the svn or mark it as outdated?

Thank you,
--
Elie

[0]: http://mnater.github.io/Hyphenator/