[tex-hyphen] Names of files in OFFO

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Fri Mar 11 12:01:30 CET 2016

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 11:26:16AM +0100, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> (And 'mul' is explicitly turned into undefined, so mul-ethi has to be changed.)

  Yes, I've seen that too; but that might not be a problem if the
<script> element is respected.

> Nevertheless this doesn't mean that we couldn't try to get an official
> tag registered for Latin.

  But the main difference between the two sets of patterns is that they
actually implement different hyphenations, as Claudio explained; the
difference between the languages, if there is one at all, is secondary.

	Best,

		Arthur