[tex-hyphen] js hyphen patterns?

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sun Mar 20 18:53:23 CET 2016

	Hi Élie,

  The best person to ask is probably Mathias Nater, the author of
Hyphenator; he doesn't seem to be subscribed to this list.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 04:53:28PM +0100, Élie Roux wrote:
>                                                        Also, maybe it
> would be best to remove the script from the svn or mark it as outdated?

  We can of course mark it as outdated (not so keen on removing it if
there's nothing better), but the best would be to update it ;-)  We're
in the middle of an overhaul of the whole repository, I'll see if I'm
able to bring it up to date (not in the next few weeks, though, sorry).

	Best,

		Arthur