[tex-hyphen] Replacing hyphenation patterns file due to License modification

Claudio Beccari claudio.beccari at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:22:26 CET 2015

I received a similar invitation to change licence from the Google team;
I told them I did not want to suppress the LPPL licence; they offered me
the choice of three licences: Apache 2.0, BSD-3 Clause, amd MIT licence.
They offered me the possibility to maintain a double licence agrrement,
for example LPPL+Apache, or LPPL +MIT.
They say that the LPPL is too stringent.

May be I submit a similar request to the team, but I'd prefer not to.
Claudio