[tex-hyphen] Replacing hyphenation patterns file due to License modification

Martijn van der Lee martijn at crmmailtech.nl
Wed Dec 9 16:27:37 CET 2015

The new license (BSD-3-clause) removes some freedoms and adds
redistribution requirements the previous file did not have.
Other than the license statements in the comments, the file is unchanged.
I'm curious as to why this change is necessary, considering the impact of
the added license requirements.
I also wonder if this would require LaTeX to include an additional
copyright statement in it's documentation and/or binary.

met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,
ing. Martijn van der Lee

Advanced CRMMail Technology BV
Amstellandlaan 84
1382CH  Weesp (Greater Amsterdam)
Phone: (+31)-(0)20-3080645
Email: info at crmmailtech.nl
Internet: iconneqt.nl

iConneqt is accredited with the security label *Gold*
*...*
*Confidentiality Statement:*
This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by
replying this message and delete this email immediately.Thank you.