[tex-hyphen] tl2011-pretest: loadhyph-sr-cyrl.tex still not activated by default?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:09:26 CEST 2011

2011/6/3 Nikola Lečić wrote:
> Mojca Miklavec wrote
>
>> What about my plain tex example?
>
> It works, of course.

That's a good start.

>> The example that you sent in XeLaTeX me doesn't work for me either
>> with the current version, but I have no idea why not. I cannot
>> understand Polyglossia code to well.
>
> Well, obviously because polyglossia doesn't take 'serbianc' into
> account. Should it?

It was supposed to do it. At least I thought it did, but I admit that
I never tested.

But if we merge patterns together, it is probably pointless to fix the
behaviour now.

> As for LuaLaTeX, I'm not competent to say anything about it, but since
> it's Unicode-aware and since Cyrillic and Latin patterns are disjunct
> for it as they are for XeLaTeX, they should probably be loaded together.

It's not a technical problem. It's just a question of how I should
organize the files (and it will be a bit nasty to rewrite the
conversion code that is so nicely based on the one-to-one mapping :).