[tex-hyphen] new upload to CTAN

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:48:09 CET 2011

Hello,

I have uploaded a new version of patterns to CTAN with the following changes:

- new Afrikaans patterns (by Tilla Fick and Chris Swanepoel)
- support for pTeX
- preliminary version of pan-Ethiopic patterns
- remove the hack for OT1 encoding support for French and Danish patterns

Karl, once the patterns are in TeX Live, we need to add a new packgage
for Ethiopic patterns and start with incorporation of pTeX patterns
(change entries in language.ptx to start with). (It might be that some
folders have been removed in this upload.) However there is no hurry
(no need for simultaneous changes).