[tex-hyphen] luatex-hyphen & TL

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat May 22 23:31:43 CEST 2010

    Second: Karl has already objected to that in past, but in case that
    you do generate luatex-specific language.dat.lua, instead of

Manuel's current plans (already implemented) seem fine to me, as far as
I understand them.  I don't exactly see what more we're trying to
accomplish.

        comment="something that we would like to see in comments in language.dat"
    which would generate
        % something that we would like to see in comments in language.dat

To what purpose?  Not that I object, just wondering.

Thanks,