[tex-hyphen] luatex-hyphen & TL

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri May 21 05:02:02 CEST 2010

Hi Manuel,

thanks,

looks all fine, I have made one adjustment:

In tlmgr generate if
	$what == language (generate all files)
and
	--dest
is given the the value of dest is used as basename for *ALL* config files
and .dat/.def/.dat.lua is appeneded in all cases.

If $what != language then NO change in extension is done. That was the
problem with the rebuild tonight.

Also documented in the tlmgr man page.

Furthermore I have added the language.us.lua added to hypehn-base
otherwise tlmgr cannot generate the basic file.

Let us see if it works tomorrow.

> As always, comments welcome :-)

Thanks for your work.

Best wishes