[tex-hyphen] luatex-hyphen & TL

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 29 09:08:56 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 01:50, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

>> - Can we nevertheless rename txtpatt and txthyp into something nicer?
>
> If you wish.

Yes, I really do :) :) :)

>> - Please send a complete list of luaspecial's needed for
>> hyphen-xxx.tlpsrc. (Sorry, I know that I could know that list by now,
>> but you have a better overview.)
>
> Only ibycus and mogolian-lmc need to be disabled. Other languages were using
> special="null" but maybe it's better to just use "txthyph=" (no value). Just
> tell me what you prefer. If you prefer the second option over the special (I
> think I do, now), I'll probably remove special="null" from the code.

I think that you added special='null' when you didn't use
patterns=filename yet. At that time it was necessary, now you don't
need that special any more, but it's up to you. (I would probably
prefer it without the special, but it's not too important.)

>> - Please add (or at least please reply with a better proposal) a
>> "comment=" directive to
>>     AddHyphen ... comment=xxx
>> that will generate
>>     % xxx
>>     language file.tex
> I'll add it.

Thanks :)

Thanks to you. Till tomorrow,
    Mojca

Since Norbert also wanted to have something to do: it might make sense
if someone would double-check the files on
    http://tug.org/svn/texhyphen/branches/luatex/TL/tlpkg/tlpsrc/
and compare them to current tlpsrc files to make sure that there were
no other accidentally induced errors.