[tex-hyphen] luatex-hyphen & TL

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri May 21 01:11:40 CEST 2010

Le 21/05/2010 00:23, Mojca Miklavec a écrit :
> They have been generated automatically
> (hyph-utf8/source/generic/hyph-utf8/generate-tl-files.rb), but are
> since then manually maintained in TL itself (= probably no changes
> anyway).

If just checked. Only hyphen-coptic.tlpsrc and hyphen-german.tlpsrc differ, in
that the TL version has some catalogue information (catalogue cbcoptic, resp.
catalogue gnhyph).

> I can regenerate them tomorrow (=today) or on Monday,

Great. As far as I am concerned, feel free to upload to CTAN whenever you want
once theses files are regenerated. The sooner we can get this tested "live", the
better.

> just please send
> me an example or two of such a file (just to make sure that I use it
> properly; including all exceptions for languages).

% hyphen-french.tlpsrc
category TLCore
execute AddHyphen name=french synonyms=patois,francais \
  lefthyphenmin=2 righthyphenmin=3 file=loadhyph-fr.tex \
  txtpatt=hyph-fr.pat.txt txthyph=hyph-fr.hyp.txt

% hyphen-ancientgreek.tlpsrc
category TLCore
execute AddHyphen name=ancientgreek lefthyphenmin=1 righthyphenmin=1 \
  file=loadhyph-grc.tex txtpatt=hyph-grc.pat.txt txthyph=hyph-grc.pat.txt
execute AddHyphen name=ibycus lefthyphenmin=2 righthyphenmin=2 \
  file=ibyhyph.tex luaspecial="disabled:only usable in 8bit engines"
runpattern f texmf/tex/generic/hyphen/ibyhyph.tex
runpattern f texmf/tex/generic/hyphen/grahyph5.tex

% hyphen-farsi.tlpsrc
Category TLCore
execute AddHyphen name=farsi synonyms=persian lefthyphenmin= righthyphenmin= \
 file=zerohyph.tex luaspecial="null"

Hope it's ok. Basically, you just add txtpatt and txthyph if the corresponding
files exist, or luaspecial = "null" or "disabled: <reason>" otherwise.

Feel free to ask if more details are needed.

Thanks,
Manuel.