[tex-hyphen] luatex-hyphen & TL

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 21 00:23:29 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 19:39, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

> Now, the only remaining item that I can think of is to update the
> various tlpsrc files. I don't know how the files in TL/.../tlpsrc in
> texhyphen are maintained (manually, generated, ...), so I'll let you do
> it, unless you want some help. Then I think everything will be ready for
> inclusion in TL.

They have been generated automatically
(hyph-utf8/source/generic/hyph-utf8/generate-tl-files.rb), but are
since then manually maintained in TL itself (= probably no changes
anyway).

I can regenerate them tomorrow (=today) or on Monday, just please send
me an example or two of such a file (just to make sure that I use it
properly; including all exceptions for languages).