[tex-hyphen] tex patterns as lua files

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Wed Apr 28 13:33:13 CEST 2010

Le 28/04/2010 00:38, Karl Berry a écrit :
>      patterns/txt  (or data or plaintext or raw or ...)
>
> txt seems like a nice choice here.

I like this idea of two sudirectories in patterns/ rather than a directory
beside patterns. And txt sounds fine to me too.

>      So again something for Karl: what's the best place for the following file?
>      http://tug.org/svn/texhyphen/branches/luatex/TL/texmf/tex/generic/config/language.dat.lua
>
> Since the filenames are unique (....lua) it doesn't seem to matter much.
> tex/generic/hyph-utf8/luatex/* maybe?  Manuel?

Well, please wait a bit for a final decision here. Right now, I keep changing my
mind every other hour about what to do with this file, and even whether we need
it at all. Hopefully the situation will be clearer in a few days.

Thanks,
Manuel.