[tex-hyphen] tex patterns as lua files

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Apr 26 13:18:21 CEST 2010

Le 26 avril 2010 13:54, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard <mpg at elzevir.fr> a écrit :

> I seem to remember some change to babel was needed for the LaTeX part.

IIRC, we planned to trick the process by providing a hyphen.cfg (in
the luatex tree, not the generic one) in a hyphen.dtx, in order to be
able to update the file only for LuaTeX. I think it was approved by
the LaTeX team as a temporary solution, but I might be wrong.

> babel's test suite currently exists only on
> Johannes' machine, if I understand correctly).

That's interesting... Could any of you ask him to provide it and
relaunch him from times to times? I don't think I'll be able to do
it... Karl or Manuel?

Thank you!
--
Elie