[tex-hyphen] Greek hyphenation patterns

Filippou, Dimitrios (RTIT) Dimitrios.Filippou at rtit.com
Mon Jun 16 20:51:06 CEST 2008

Hello all!

>From the messages I received so far, I have understood that

(i)   the coding (\lccode, etc.) of right guillemets (») in xetex is not correct, and

(ii)  in unicode-letters.tex the uppercase/lowercase coding for Greek vowels is erroneous (as Apostolos has pointed out).

In the next few weeks, I'll be away from home and office. During my absence, I won't touch my hyphenation patterns. I'll try to fix whatever needs to be fixed once I'm back at the end of July.

My regards to all,

Dimitrios

PS. I'll reply to the kick-throw-destroy comments made by Hans once I'm back and the dust has settled... :-))