[tex-eplain] Prevent page break

Rodolfo Medina rodolfo.medina at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:48:22 CEST 2016

Hi to all of you Eplain users.

Here am I again with another different problem.

At a certain point of a document, I want to insert an eps figure that TeX
probably considers to be too large so that it acts its page breaking at a point
that I don't want to.  I know I should provide an example of that, and I will,
but it's not so easy because it involves some long macros of mine.  For the
same reason, closing all the stuff in a vertical box is not a good solution
because that way isolates those macros and limitates their functionality: in
fact, they are sectioning and subsectioning macros that I created years ago for
plain TeX.

While working to produce an example of my problem, I want to ask you listers
for a general and effective way - if any exists, and good also for my case - to
prevent page breaking in plain and Eplain TeX: because simply

 \par\nobreak

doesn't for me.

Thanks to all in advance, and Karl again for his work on ps -> pdf bookmarks.

Rodolfo