[tex-eplain] Eplain 3.0 announcement

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Sep 23 18:34:20 CEST 2005

    that can happen only if the user has modified texinfo.tex .

Actually, it can be done in texinfo.cnf, although if anyone has ever
used that feature, I haven't heard about it.

    Perhaps the end of eplain.texi could contain some @tex ... at end tex code,

I am skeptical that anyone would ever read this.  And why do
it only in eplain.texi?  You could make that same argument for every
Texinfo manual.

    it's safer and more "standard" not to distribute them.

I don't know about the more "standard" part, but I am happy to
distribute them, or not to distribute them.  Let Oleg decide :).