[tug-summer-of-code] JavaDict and KanjiPad links

Jonathan Fine jfine at pytex.org
Sat Feb 14 09:38:02 CET 2009

Hello Arthur Reutenauer

You wrote:
>> Here's some more information.
>
>   It looks like you're really interested in the idea.  Would you like to
> write a proposal for GSoC and act as a mentor, or, failing that, find
> something to be a mentor for the project?

I have not special interest in the use of handwriting recognition.  I
have simply applied due diligence in researching the project, which is
something I would expect of anyone who plays a leading (or mentoring)
role in UG's contribution to GSOC.

Last year I was a GSOC mentor - and now have the T-shirt to prove it.  I
would in principle be willing to mentor again.

--
Jonathan