[pstricks] No PSTricks in Debian 10?

Dougherty, Michael michael.dougherty at swosu.edu
Wed Jul 21 17:46:06 CEST 2021

In Mint, I use a search on the package manager to find which packages have the extra LaTeX packages I need and install them. There are usually multiple LaTeX Linux packages that have what you want scattered around. Once you find and install those it usually works great.  I think I do a search for pstricks (no .sty I think) and mark whatever Linux package it's in for installation. Not a big deal.