[pstricks] Support question

Wallace, Patrick (STFC,RAL,RALSP) patrick.wallace at stfc.ac.uk
Sat Mar 27 17:24:38 CET 2021

Again, many thanks for your quick response.

> the config file is under C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\dvipdfm\config

I don't have that directory.  Guided by the MiKTeX Console program, I
found this:

C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Local\MiKTeX\dvipdfm\config

and it contained these files:

26/03/2021  15:23            27,287 dvipdfm.map
26/03/2021  15:23            27,287 dvipdfm_dl14.map
26/03/2021  15:23            28,069 dvipdfm_ndl14.map

I copied your dvipdfmx.cfg into this directory.  Rerunning the
test.tex job returned the faulty DVI file.  Through the MiKTeX
console I launched the command window, and from \Windows\system32
executed the texhash command.  This must have done something for
there was a delay of a few seconds.  However, the LaTeX job still
produces the faulty DVI.  Rebooting did not help.

Any further suggestions?

Patrick Wallace
RAL Space                                            +44-1235-531198
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Harwell Oxford
Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0QX, UK         Patrick.Wallace at stfc.ac.uk