[pstricks] Support question

Wallace, Patrick (STFC,RAL,RALSP) patrick.wallace at stfc.ac.uk
Sat Mar 27 15:51:15 CET 2021

Dear Herbert,

Many thanks for your reply, especially for the PDF as it shows me
what the result should look like!

Unfortunately I am running under Windows, so your instructions
either do not apply or will be different.

I use also Linux platforms (and for that matter macOS) but want this
to work under Windows.  I searched for an instance of dvipdfmx.cfg
on my Windows system but found none, so it is likely MiKTeX sets up
the software differently on this platform.

Did the dvipdfmx.cfg that you attached embody some diagnosis of the
problem I encountered?  It's conceivable that if I know more about
that (some missing file for instance) I might be able to mend the
Windows installation.

Patrick Wallace
RAL Space                                            +44-1235-531198
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Harwell Oxford
Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0QX, UK         Patrick.Wallace at stfc.ac.uk

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses. Opinions, conclusions or other information in this message and attachments that are not related directly to UKRI business are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of UKRI.