[pstricks] pst-text package in plain XeTeX

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de
Sun Feb 7 17:17:00 CET 2021

Am 07.02.21 um 12:51 schrieb John Was:
> In plain XeTeX I don't seem able to achieve outline text (as in the
> pst-text package).
>
> \input pst-text doesn't itself cause any error, but when I attempt to
> use it (e.g. copying some code from the pst-text manual) I get an
> error message.  Thus:
>
> \psCircleText[fil1co1or=blue!40,fontsize=lcm,font=He1vetica]{5,5){Al1isFunwithinthe
> World}%

three errors in such a short snippet of code ...

\input{pst-text}
\newrgbcolor{red!40}{0.4 0 0}% internally defined with xcolor
\newrgbcolor{blue!40}{0 0 0.2}

\pspicture(10,10)
\psCircleText[fillcolor=blue!40, linecolor=red!40,
     fontsize=7mm,font=Helvetica](5,5){Al1 is Fun within the World}%
\endpspicture

\bye

filling doesn't  work with xetex

Hebrert