[pstricks] Problem with compiling beamer document containing pstricks code

Giovanni Dore giovanni.dore at unibo.it
Thu Jan 5 19:19:38 CET 2017

I use MacTeX and I have the last update of beamer.

I can typeset cambio.tex , if I comment the line requiring the package lucidabr and the lines with \includegraphics.

I attach the log file.

It seems we have the same version of all the files with the exception of expex.tex for which you have an old version in

/Users/quiben/Library/texmf/tex/generic/expex2011/expex.tex

Giovanni