[pstricks] Problem with compiling beamer document containing pstricks code

Norberto Moreno Quibén quiben at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:48:38 CET 2017

I have a problem with beamer, although I use a MacTex system. I heavily
rely on pstricks on my beamer presentations, and after the last update
of pstricks, beamer presentations with pstricks code do not compile. I
am attaching a copy of the log and the file. Please note that the
\listfile command is not showing the files.

The error that keeps repeating is the following (cambio.tex is the name
of the file):

./cambio.tex:45: Argument of \@firstofone has an extra }.
<inserted text>
\par
l.45 \begin{document}

Runaway argument?
./cambio.tex:45: Paragraph ended before \@firstofone was complete.
<to be read again>
\par
l.45 \begin{document}

./cambio.tex:45: Undefined control sequence.
\Call at AtVeryEndDocument ...cumentHook \@undefined
\global \let \Call at AtVeryE...
l.45 \begin{document}

./cambio.tex:45: Argument of \@firstofone has an extra }.