[pstricks] Problem with compiling beamer document containing pstricks code

Norberto Moreno Quibén quiben at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:40:26 CET 2017

Thank you Giovanni. You gave me a clue with the comment on the lucidabr
package. I run updmap in my system, and beamer documents with pstricks
code start compiling again. The strange thing is that I didn't have to
run updmap manually before after an updating of the packages with the
Tex live Utility.

Best