[pstricks] problems after update to ubuntu 10.10

Wed Oct 13 20:42:04 CEST 2010

Am 13.10.2010 20:28, schrieb Olga Lyashevska:
> Dear all,
>
> After update to Ubuntu 10.10 a few days ago, first I got a problem with
> pstricks:
> l.1376 \psset[pst-plot]{ticksize=-4pt 4pt}
> but document would still produce pdf using latex-dvips-ps2pdf

update your complete PSTricks system, this are sty|tex|pro files

http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks-TDS.tgz

is a zip which contains all files in the correct directory
structure. You can simply copy the files over your
/usr/share/texmf or whatever Ubunto uses as main TEXMF-tree

At least update the sty|tex|pro files of the packages
pstricks
pstricks-add
pst-plot
pst-node

from http://texnik.dante.de/
and don't forget to run texhash after updating.