[pstricks] pst-pdf and auto-pst-pdf

Fri Aug 13 13:27:25 CEST 2010

Am 13.08.2010 04:45, schrieb George:
> I have some graphics in png format, and I have converted all of them
> to eps. Both png and eps files are in the same directory, using
> indentical (apart from the extension) filenames. I'm trying to get
> pst-pdf or auto-pst-pdf to work but it writes a pdf that doesn't
> include any pstricks diagrams, although png graphics are included.
>
> When following the instructions from the website
> (http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?file=pdf/pdfoutput) I get the
> following warning:
>
> Package pst-pdf Warning: pspicture No. 1 undefined.
>
> and plenty more with different numbers, which, I suppose is the reason
> I don't get any pstricks diagrams in my output pdf file.

I have no problem with the following minimal example.
Replace the /tmp/demo.png with another png image.
You must run "pdflatex -shell-escape <fiel>"

Herbert

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{auto-pst-pdf}

\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}(2,4)
\psline(0,0)(2,0)(0,2)(1,4)(2,2)(0,0)
\end{pspicture}

\bigskip
\includegraphics[width=\linewidth]{/tmp/demo.png}