[pstricks] Aesthetics with arrows

Juergen Gilg gilg at acrotex.net
Tue Dec 9 17:06:50 CET 2008

Many thanks Carsten and many thanks Herbert,

concerning your version, Herbert, there is not only scaled the ARROWHEAD...

When using

\pcline{|->}(O)(B)

the bar is as well scaled, which for sure makes sense. Is it
nevertheless possible to suppress the scaling of the bar(s) -- I would
like to have ONLY  the arrowhead definitions globally for a large
document. Your solution is fantastic for the given example -- however i
have a large amount of some other graphics with bars and vectors and
there it doesn't look too good with that thick bars.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Juergen

--