[pstricks] Arrow Lable, Page Positioning Help Needed

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 26 00:38:33 CEST 2008

On the two lines marked as problems, use instead (for the first)

  \ncbar[angleA=0,angleB=0]{->}{3,3}{2,3}\nbput{\textcolor{red}{No}}

and similarly for the second.

To get side by side, you could try

\usepackage[papersize={17in, 11in},margin=.75in, nohead]{geometry}
\usepackage{multicol}

Then, after the heading (centered), \begin{multicol}{2}, draw first
column, \vfill, then draw second and \end{multicol}.
No minipages should be needed.

Michael