[pstricks] Arrow Lable, Page Positioning Help Needed

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 25 21:54:09 CEST 2008

   I'm stymied. First problem is that the arrow lables on the flow chart
(page 1, right side column) will not display. It must be because of
insufficient room, but I don't know how to fix it.

   Second problem is properly using minipages (or parboxes, if more
appropriate) so that the two flowcharts display side-by-side on a custom
paper size (17" paperwidth x 11" paperheight).

   How do I fix these two problems?

Rich