[pstricks] Adding user-defined lengths

Herbert Voss herbert49 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:51:04 CEST 2008

Daniele Giovannini schrieb:
> I am trying to place some pictures within a pspicture environment. I
> defined two lengths, \figw and \figmar (width of each picture and
> margin between pictures), that I can use to provide X and Y
> coordinates within the environment. Here is an example where I tried
> to place two pictures side by side, separated by \figmar:

\documentclass[a4paper,10pt,twoside,fleqn]{article}
\usepackage[demo]{graphicx}% delete option demo
\usepackage{pstricks}
\newlength{\figw}
\setlength{\figw}{70pt}
\newlength{\figmar}
\setlength{\figmar}{30pt}
\SpecialCoor
\begin{document}

\makeatletter
\begin{pspicture}(10,10)
\rput[bl](0, 0){ \includegraphics[width=\figw]{hg01} }
{\psset{xunit=1pt}
\rput[bl](!\pst at number\figw  \pst at number\figmar add 0){%
   \includegraphics[width=\figw]{hg02} }%
}