[pstricks] slideshow

Kirk Blazek Kirk.D.Blazek at caam.rice.edu
Wed Jul 9 18:59:12 CEST 2008

Beamer commands like \only<2->{...} are fully compatible with pstricks.
  Whether you include them with \include or inline, you can use these
commands to make the different drawn elements be revealed slide by slide.

A very simple example:

\frame{
\begin{pspicture}(0,-0.5)(1,1)
\only<2->{\psline{->}(2,2.5)(2.5,-1.72)
\psline{->}(2,2.5)(2.75,0.4)}
\only<3->{\psline{->}(2.5,-1.72)(2.7,-1)
\psline{->}(2.75,0.4)(2.8,1)}
\end{pspicture}
}

This will have nothing drawn the first slide, two lines the second
slide, then adds two more lines for the third.

Hope this helps.

-Kirk