[pstricks] pstrics_questions

Dejan Djokic djokic at phy.bg.ac.yu
Thu Jul 10 14:02:12 CEST 2008

To whom might help me,

Dear Sir or Madame,

I have some questions regarding PSTRICKS.

First of all, I would like to have a PST-3dplot-guide-text that could direct
me in plotting arbritrary 3D-functions. I do know I am supposed to alter the
math expressions into a PostScript code, but not know how.

Second, I would like to find out if crystal structures, lattice and the like
can be drawn by some of packages within PSTRICKS.

Third, I am sending you a PDF file inside which there are presented many
nicely figures (Fig. 1, 3, 4, 5) and would like to know what sort of
PSTRICKS packages might be used to draw them.

Thank you so much in advance,

Sincerely,

Dejan Djokic

Institute of Physics, Belgrade