[pstricks] slideshow

Doris Wagner doris.wagner at mac.com
Wed Jul 9 18:37:26 CEST 2008

hi list,

I want to prepare slideshows for illustrating geometrical proofs,
using pstricks and -- if possible -- beamer.

I'd like to show a sequence of slides, growing step by step, for
example:

1. slide: a point
2. slide: another point
3. slide: a line joining those points

of course, the pictures I have in mind are a lot more complicated than
this example, and I don't want to have to repeat the hitherto existing
code for every new slide, especially because if at the end I want to
chance something (for example the label of the fist point), it woult
be quite stupid to copy and paste all the time.

so my question:

has anyone experiences with such sequences of slideshows? can it be
done with some include-file, where I could set marks and tell beamer
on slideshow XY to read the include-file only to mark XY, for example?

any suggestions would be welcome!

TIA