[pstricks] physics question

Alan Ristow ristow at ece.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 19 23:18:04 CEST 2007

Herbert Voss wrote:
> Hi all,
> what is the correct name for throughing a ball as seen in
> http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?file=Examples/Physics/physics
> (lower right picture. The direct translation of the german
> "schiefer Wurf" into "slate through" sounds a bit curious ...

I would call it simply "throwing a ball," as you did (though note the 
difference in spelling).


More information about the PSTricks mailing list