[pstricks] physics question

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de
Thu Jul 19 22:51:53 CEST 2007

Hi all,
what is the correct name for throughing a ball as seen in
(lower right picture. The direct translation of the german
"schiefer Wurf" into "slate through" sounds a bit curious ...


More information about the PSTricks mailing list