[pstricks] physics question

Bob Tennent rdt at cs.queensu.ca
Thu Jul 19 23:18:46 CEST 2007

 >|what is the correct name for throughing a ball as seen in
 >|(lower right picture. The direct translation of the german
 >|"schiefer Wurf" into "slate through" sounds a bit curious ...

I don't have any idea what the significance of "slate through" might be
but the diagram shows trajectories of a ball thrown at various angles.

Bob T.

More information about the PSTricks mailing list