[pstricks] doppellog.tex

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Jan 5 16:06:23 CET 2005

Murty Kanury wrote:

> 10^(-n) becomes 10^(-[n-1]). The scale in the figure resulting from the
> doppellog
>
> example code implies that 10 times 10^(-n) = 10^(-[n+1]), which is
> obviously
>
> wrong.

yes, this is a bug, depends to the problem, that the labels
are set by TeX and the lines by PostScript code. This is
the reason for a lot of improvements. TeX has no "real"
floating point arithmetic. I need some time to do it in
the right way.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes