[pstricks] Is this paraboloid possible with PSTricks

Paul Smith phhs80 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 10:39:07 CET 2004

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:14:52 +0100, Herbert Voss
<Herbert.Voss at alumni.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> this is the probelm of switching from pst-key to pst-xkey,
> it will take some time until we get no errors in this area.
> Try to change the order of the packages to
>
> \usepackage{pstricks}%
> \usepackage{pst-grad}%
> \usepackage{pst-3dplot}%
>
> if this doesn't help, then additionally try to update
> pst-3dplot

Herbert,

I think I have already installed the last stable version of pst-3dplot:

pst-3dplot.sty    2004/07/15 package wrapper for pst-3dplot.tex (hv)
pst-3dplot.tex    2004/12/03 v1.51 `PST-3dplot' (hv)

Should I update pst-3dplot to the last beta version?

Paul