[pstricks] Is this paraboloid possible with PSTricks

Hendri Adriaens Hendri at uvt.nl
Mon Dec 20 13:27:40 CET 2004

> Hendri, can you please have a look. Seems to be a problem
> with pst-vue3d which is required by pst-3dplot.

Please use the files attached which will be launched as
soon as possible officially.

Details:
The latest update of xkeyval carefully parses the list
of families to avoid removing spaces from family names
(which was used by beamer). Instead of doing
\expandafter\zap at space\pst at famlist
I did
\def\XKV at resa{#1}% #1=\pst at famlist
\@for\XKV at resa:=\XKV at resa\do{...}
Unfortunately, I missed the fact that pst-xkey.tex uses
a macro as family list, so it wasn't expanded far enough
to parse it properly. The pst-xkey attached delivers
\setkeys an expanded family list which is also the way
keyval's \setkeys expects its input, so that should not
give further problems.

Further, in the macro that parses the list of families,
I used \XKV at addtolist@o which does not enter a comma
when the list was still empty. However, I overlooked the
use of the `empty family' for pstricks.tex keys and hence
the macro would remove that family from the list. The
macro has been adapted now to respect the empty family
when it appears in the list.

All should work now, though I have to do more testing
in other environments.

Sorry for the trouble, best regards,
-Hendri.