[pstricks] Is this paraboloid possible with PSTricks

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Mon Dec 20 09:14:52 CET 2004

Paul Smith wrote:

> Thanks, Herbert. I get the following error when I run latex:
>
> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pstricks/xkeyval.tex)))
>
> ! Package xkeyval Error: `SphericalCoor' undefined in families `,pst-3dplot'.

this is the probelm of switching from pst-key to pst-xkey,
it will take some time until we get no errors in this area.
Try to change the order of the packages to

\usepackage{pstricks}%
\usepackage{pst-grad}%
\usepackage{pst-3dplot}%

if this doesn't help, then additionally try to update
pst-3dplot