[pstricks] using seminar package

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Oct 6 10:24:14 CEST 2004

Olesya Grishchenko wrote:

> \documentclass{seminar}
> \usepackage{pstcol} % To use the standard `color' package with Seminar

you should use the new pstricks.sty from CTAN. It does a better job
than pstcol

> This file produces oval frame (as default), but no text inside the frame; the text is located outside
> the frame. If I specify \slideframe{none} in fornt of \begin{slide} environment, the text appears in the middle of the slide, as
> expected. Did you ever have this problem, and if yes, could you help me with fixing it?

I have no problem with your example. Did you viewed the ps/pdf
output?

Herbert

p.s.: also have a look at beamer.cls, it is a very good class
for slides.