[pstricks] using seminar package

Olesya Grishchenko ogrishch at stern.nyu.edu
Tue Oct 5 23:08:55 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to use seminar package with the help of pstricks to produce
presentation slides in LaTex.  I have a problem of producing slides with
oval frames. I can do oval frames, but the text does not go inside the slide then.
My file looks in the following way:

\documentclass{seminar}
\usepackage{pstcol} % To use the standard `color' package with Seminar
\usepackage{semcolor}
\input{seminar.bug}

\begin{document}

%\slideframe{scplain} is the default with semcolor.sty
\begin{slide}

     My text.

\end{slide}

\end{document}

This file produces oval frame (as default), but no text inside the frame; the text is located outside
the frame. If I specify \slideframe{none} in fornt of \begin{slide} environment, the text appears in the middle of the slide, as
expected. Did you ever have this problem, and if yes, could you help me with fixing it?

Thanks,
Olesya