[pstricks] pst-geo Installation

Matthias Steinbrink M.Steinbrink at gmx.de
Wed Oct 6 15:41:19 CEST 2004

Dear group,

I have tried to install pst-geo but it does not work for me. I have a
slight problem understanding where one should copy the data files to.

I try to compile one of the examples and I have already replaced the
relative path with an absolute path in the file, as you can see in the
little file further down.

GSView (V4.6) and Ghostscript 8.14 are running under a Windows-system.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance!

Matthias

\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{pst-map2d}

\begin{document}

\resizebox{\textwidth}{!}{%
\psset{path=path=C:/localtexmf/tex/generic/pst-geo/data,level=1}
   % this is my absolute path
\begin{pspicture}*(-7.5,-74)(2,-62)
   \psset{unit=30,nodeWidth=0.5mm}

\psset{type=8,latitude0=52.55,longitude0=13.3666666667,mapCountry=Germany}
   \WorldMap[level=4,maillage=true,borders=true,increment=2]
\end{pspicture}
}