[pstricks] pstricks-packages in MiKTeX

Uwe Kern u.kern at web.de
Thu Jul 8 18:58:37 CEST 2004

After installing the most recent pstricks version and the related packages, I noticed that the
single packages are located in a not quite systematic way:

D:\texmf\latex\generic\pstricks\pst-gr3d\pst-gr3d.sty
(a strange path, also violating TDS)

D:\texmf\tex\latex\pst-blur
D:\texmf\tex\latex\pst-lens
D:\texmf\tex\latex\pst-poly
D:\texmf\tex\latex\pst-slpe

but

D:\texmf\tex\latex\pstricks\pst-ghsb
D:\texmf\tex\latex\pstricks\pst-osci

and all the remaining styles in

D:\texmf\tex\latex\pstricks

I don't know whether all of these packages have been uploaded individually
by their authors/maintainers, or collectively, so I would suggest here to consolidate
the distribution of pst* packages in a way that makes it easier to find single
packages.

Uwe Kern