[pstricks] how to get absolute coordinates

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Sun Jul 11 11:48:36 CEST 2004

Franco Bagnoli wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Herbert Voss wrote:
>

>>Franco Bagnoli wrote:
>>

>>>A question:
>>>Which information is  associated to a node? I was not able to understand
>>>what GetCenter does. I need the "bounding box" of a frame, and maybe the
>>>node already contains this information.
>>
>>These procedures are always defined at the beginning of pst-node.pro,
>>wich is in texmf/dvips/pstricks
>

> I am sorry, but I tried to understand the postscript
> but without comments it is not easy (for instance, I did
> not found which definition of Y is used when invoking GetCenter, and also
> the definition of NodeMtrx is obscure to me).
>
> I see that there is a GetEdge command (which however does not take the
> same arguments of GetCenter) which could be what I was looking for. How is
> it used? #

here is the original documentation of Timothy

http://www.perce.de/LaTeX/pst-code/pst-code.pdf

The source file is also available .

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes