[pstricks] height of psframebox

Ulrich Dirr ud at art-satz.de
Tue Feb 3 07:22:25 CET 2004

Raymond Paul Smith wrote:
> Hello,
> i have a  \psframebox{My framebox}
> which is a certain width and height.  I know that i can change the
> width using the parbox command:
>
> \psframebox{\parbox{5cm}{My framebox}}
>
> but is there anyway to change the height.   I want all my
> psframeboxes to be the same height and width for creating nicer
> looking flow charts.

To cite Knuth: 'If all else fails read the instructions.'

If you read the LaTeX doc carefully you will discover that \parbox and
minipage have both optional parameters for specifying the height.

\parbox[pos][height][pos_inside]{width}{text}

LaTeX companion, A.2.2 'paragraph boxes'.

Best regards,
Ulrich Dirr