[pstricks] height of psframebox

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Mon Feb 2 21:26:59 CET 2004

Raymond Paul Smith wrote:
> Hello,
> i have a  \psframebox{My framebox}
> which is a certain width and height.  I know that i can change the width
> using the parbox command:
>
> \psframebox{\parbox{5cm}{My framebox}}
>
> but is there anyway to change the height.   I want all my psframeboxes to
> be the same height and width for creating nicer looking flow charts.

\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\def\xstrut{\raisebox{-.5\height}{\rule{0pt}{5cm}}}
\pagestyle{empty}
\begin{document}

\psframebox{\xstrut My framebox}
\psframebox{\xstrut\parbox{2cm}{My another framebox My another
framebox My another framebox My another framebox
}}

http://www.pstricks.de/