[pstricks] Re: pstricks manual

Georges Mariano georges.mariano at inrets.fr
Thu Mar 6 09:58:59 CET 2003

Hello everyone,

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 18:43:24 +0100
Denis Girou <Denis.Girou at idris.fr> wrote:

>   Thank you very much for your proposition and collaborative spirit.
> The initiative of this project come from Rolf Niepraschk, who must be
> specially thanks for that. Nevertheless I think that most of the work
> which still must be done require a rather deep knowledge of PSTricks,
> so must rather be done by us.

I understand your point but, what about translations ?
If people who are interested in making documentation translation can
have acces to the work in progress, then it would be possible to deliver
quite simultaneously the all work. (And not, as usual, several
weeks/months after the english one)

I know people (generally, mathematics teachers) who are interested in
learning about pstricks (sometimes "versus" Metapost ;-) but who are not
fluent in english...

In this case, I would help...
Cheers
--
mailto:georges.mariano at inrets.fr     tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus         fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59