[pstricks] Re: pstricks manual

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Sat Mar 8 01:14:27 CET 2003

>>>>> "Georges.Mariano" == Georges Mariano <georges.mariano at inrets.fr> writes:

    Georges.Mariano> I understand your point but, what about translations ?
    Georges.Mariano> If people who are interested in making documentation translation can
    Georges.Mariano> have acces to the work in progress, then it would be possible to deliver
    Georges.Mariano> quite simultaneously the all work. (And not, as usual, several
    Georges.Mariano> weeks/months after the english one)

  I do not think possible to release the files before the "nearly" final
version:

    - first, I do not want to diffuse them before to give a chance to Timothy
to take an eye on the resulting file, or at least to approve it, which in any
case require that it would be stabilized

    - second, this is not a sequential process. There are major updates in
some parts, and also a lot of tiny changes everywhere, which are not done
sequentially. So, it would be nearly impossible to synchronize different
versions with still so many changes.

  I plan that we will be able to release the files before the end of April.

D.G.